Sunday, January 11, 2004

I moved the treadmill into the family room today. Dad complained, but I will get to use it to work out in the mornings. Dad complains about everything. You'd think retirement would make a person happy. It would me. Anyway, today I did the treadmill and my pilates exercises today.

The neighborcat appears to have hurt his right front paw. It looks swollen and he doesn't put much pressure on it. Hopefully it will heal up on its own. I brought him his catfood and water today to save him a few steps. And no, that doesn't make him our cat. He still belongs to someone else. It isn't our fault he chooses to sleep and eat and drink at our house.

Tonight is the next new episode of Alias. I just read some spoilers that Lauren (Vaughn's wife whom we were supposed to feel sympathy for and like this season) is really a bad guy working with Sark. The writers might have thought we needed a reason to hate her, but the fans didn't.

No comments: