Monday, January 05, 2004

Well, the RAM is making me go to that training in Morgantown at the end of March. Three days away from home. I tried to get out of it, but the Ram said, "You have to go. You have so much to offer." I plan on offering sarcastic comments and laughter at the state office people. George plans on offering the same. We will sit together in the back of the room and make fun of people. In case you're not familiar with RAMSPEAK, when she says, "you have so much to offer," that means she's bragged about me to everyone under the sun and she wants to show me off. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that it just doesn't pay to be anything other than average.

Today was the first day of my new workout strategy. Hopefully I can continue it. I really wish I could breathe though. I have a stuffy nose.

No comments: