Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ugh, Depressing

A commercial just pointed out that 1987 was 20 years ago! My sister graduated in 1986! I was a freshman in high school! This is too depressing.

I went to the store this morning. This wait another week for daylight saving time to end sucks. It was pitch dark at 7am this morning. I wonder how many kids got hit by cars while waiting for school buses because some lobbyist somewhere paid off Congress to change the dates of Daylight Savings Time.

At walmart, I bought this Singer QuickSew thing. It's a hand held sewing machine. I've broken two needles so far. I think if I want a sewing machine, I will have to get a real one. Winnie and PJ would like for their mommy to make them pretty things to wear :)

I got the new Diana Palmer book today in the mail. I'm going to read it. I just don't know when. Probably tonight and I'll end up staying up late.

I took the puppies out for a walk today. They spent a lot of time out there sniffing around and finding things to chew on. PJ had runny poo last night so I did what people on the internet suggested - withhold food for 12 hours and then feed her bland food, like boiled chicken. I had boiled turkey so she got that. I think she's better today. I did get up at 1am last night to check on her.

I still haven't gotten the credit report I requested back at the beginning of September. They said the agency had 3 weeks to process the request. Well, it's been about 8. Bunch of lazy people.

No comments: