Friday, March 26, 2004

I'm glad it's Friday. We've had some really nice days here and it's a shame I had to spend them inside 'working'. Topanga talked me into buying the $20.00 Vivitar Digital Camera at Walmart. I haven't tried it out yet, but the instructions say it can hold 5 more high resolution pictures than my other camera. So, maybe the Vivitar will turn out to be a good buy. There were a lot of rude people in town tonight. One of the rudest was the worker at the Krogers grocery store. She just stood there and watched me put my bags into the shopping cart. I'd like to know what they were paying her for if it wasn't to bag up my groceries. One of the state office bosses sent out an email about the training next week in the Big M. The email said nothing about what kind of training we were having. But it did say that I was to bring an umbrella. That we can have alcoholic beverages after work hours. And that the main focus of the training was to get to know each other and have fun. It's good to know that my tax dollars are being spent on one big party. Oh well. I found out today that Little Miss Commissioner is NOT going to the training. YAY!!!!!!!!! The trip's looking better already. Even if I have to get up really, really, really early to go.

No comments: