Wednesday, March 10, 2004

TV Guide Stinks!

Here's what I just submitted to the TV Guide website 'Contact Us' Section:

"Second request - I submitted a comment to you last week regarding my cancellation of my subscription to TV Guide. On 1/20/04, I returned the Continuous Service Acknowledgment/Invoice with my request that you cancel my subscription. I received a notice that you had indeed cancelled my subscription. This Continuous Service letter that you sent me indicated that my subscription was paid through 2/14/04. However, I am still receiving issues of TV Guide and I am getting phone calls from your telemarketers asking me to renew my subscription. I do not intend to renew my subscription. I want it cancelled. I do not intend to pay for any issues of the TV Guide sent to me after 2/14/04. Please stop sending me TV Guide. If I am still receiving TV Guide after April 1, 2004, I will ask the Consumer Protection Division of the West Virginia State Attorney General's office to assist me in getting this resolved."

Martha Stewart's going to jail and these people are running free. There is no justice in America.

No comments: