Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Well, today at work I sent two emails to my supervisor complaining about things. I normally complain to you, not the boss, but today I had just had enough. My first complaint was about Greg doing my job. I politely asked the supervisor to make him stop. My second complaint was about Darlena and her annoying habit of asking me the same question every day on all of her cases. She actually said today that she would never give out this information again on any case without having me look at it first. So, I had to say something to the boss then because it isn't fair to baby her and not the other workers in the office. Scarlett has to do that part of the job, so Darlena should have to do it. Before Darlena said she'd never do it again, I had hoped that after some time she would regain her confidence and eventually wean herself away from me, but it apparently isn't happening. Scarlett, you can fire her if you want to. Want me to make you a certificate?

So, on a different note, my dad regaled me with a tale about our siamese cat, Satan. He calls her Lady. Dad was outside sitting in the sun when he saw Satan approach him from the pasture. In Satan's mouth was a big, fat, dead, mole. Satan came right up to Dad and dropped the mole at his feet as proud as she could be and wanted petted. She's our hunter. The others just wait around for the cat food.

No comments: