Saturday, March 13, 2004

Nashville Star was on tonight. It was a tough decision to choose which contestant to vote for. Just about everyone was phenomenal. I went through the list of contestants and said, "Ok, who's definitely in for next week? Then I said, "Of the ones who are left, which one would I be disappointed most to see eliminated from the show." So, I ended up voting for Brad Cotter. He reminds me so much of Steve Wariner. And he sang a really good Keith Urban song. Of course, the Loser of the Night award goes to the Warren Brothers, two of the judges of the show. They said they couldn't imagine a woman singing the Alan Jackson song, Who's Cheating Who. Well, a woman, Charly McClain, sang the song first back in the early 1980's. I think the judges should actually know something about country music, if they are going to judge.

No comments: