Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Work Rant

I was showing the new girl, April, around the office today. We saw the conference room, the corner of the office where the paper is stored, you know the drill. Well, after I showed her the small conference room, as opposed to the large one, I showed her another room whose door was standing wide open. We didn't touch anything and we were only there a few seconds, but Stacy gave us a look like we had committed some kind of crime just by standing there. If she didn't want anyone to stand there, she should close the door and put up a sign. I think I will tell my supervisor first thing tomorrow so she can be ready if anyone says anything. The benefit of the doubt would be to say that Stacy just didn't realize that April was a new employee and thought I would be stupid enough to show a confidential area of the office to someone off the street. But I'm not generous enough to give her the benefit of the doubt. Oh well, there's another person added to my "Someday Fate will Get Even for the Wrongs You've Done Me" list.

No comments: