Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Ria says the link to this story doesn't go to the story, but to a sign up page. So, here's the story regarding the man who plays Jesus........

J Lo told to cover up

Los Angeles - Jim Caviezel asked Jennifer Lopez to put some clothes back on before filming a raunchy sex scene with her.

The actor, now starring in Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ, appeared in Angel Eyes with J Lo but didn't want to see her naked.

The newly married actor told Lopez that he didn't want to offend his wife Kerri, reports the Daily Mirror.

"I want to respect her," he said. "The only bare breasts I want next to me in my life belong to my wife."

An astonished J Lo ended up filming the scene wearing both her bra and a pair of knickers.

Jim, a devout Catholic, prays for 15 minutes every morning before working out and went to mass every day while filming the Passion of Christ.

However, the paper reports he's not at all stuffy about his beliefs. When asked how he prepared for the role of Jesus, he joked: "I walked on my pool twice a day. It's hard to do." - Ananova.com

No comments: