Friday, March 05, 2004

Time for a Work Rant

I told Greg to send a request to another state for information I needed to complete an audit. He wanted to explain the case to me. Apparently he didn't think I knew my job even though I've been doing it for 5 years, a lot longer than he's been there. I get enough attitude from the people at the state office, I don't need it from my co-workers. And then, Darlena asked me the same question on the same case two days in a row. That woman has no memory. I think the blond hair dye has finally worked its magic, if you know what I mean. I think it says a lot that I haven't lost my patience with her. I keep hoping she will get the confidence she needs to answer these questions herself. I mean, you can't get much more basic than "How much does he owe?" After a year, she should be able to figure that out.

No comments: