Monday, March 22, 2004

Today was a mix of good and bad luck. Bad luck - I got overcharged on a bag of candy at the Rite Aid pharmacy. Good Luck - I didn't get a tv guide today. Maybe they have finally gotten the hint. I was at the grocery store in the magazine aisle and I noticed that this woman had apparently pulled up her shirt and was adjusting something. To me, in the two seconds I noticed her, it looked like she had shoved a magazine down her pants in an attempt to shoplift. A curious event to witness if that's what it was. As I said, I didn't see enough to figure out exactly what was going on. I typically don't stare at customers in the grocery store. Back to the magazine subscription curse I seem to have, I subscribed to a magazine called Fitness back at the end of January. They sent me one magazine with the bill and never sent me another one. So, today I mailed off a letter to them requesting that they either start sending me the magazine or at least respond to my letter with a return letter or email before April 22nd, or I would request a full refund. I really don't understand all this bad service I'm getting from magazine subscriptions. I've never had any trouble with my comic books or Wizard magazine. And here's a bit of a work rant - Darlena, the one who asks the same question every day, asked the same question twice in one hour today. Scarlett told me to smack her. But I figured the boss wouldn't like that too much. I'll just bring more baked goods and tempt her into eating. She'll gain weight and then I will have my revenge.

No comments: