Monday, March 01, 2004

I'm still ticked over Little Miss Commissioner. So ticked that I felt compelled to do one of two things - eat or shop. So I thought, "Why not do both?" I went to the store and bought two packages of chocolate chip cookies and some milk and a new book. The book is called Deception Point. It's a thriller. I usually don't read books like these, but I was in the mood for something other than romance novels. And of course, it qualified as shopping.

Today was my five year anniversary of working for my employer. As a reward, I am now eligible to earn three additional vacation days a year.

The TV Guide people are still sending me TV Guides even though they confirmed over two weeks ago that I had cancelled my subscription. I will have to email them and tell them that I will not pay for any more of these things. I didn't get around to doing it last week.

No comments: