Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Hey Scarlett, Here's a list of the main characters of Battlestar Galactica, just in case you plan to name any more animals. You know what I just noticed? Only one woman has a title, Flt. Corp. Rigel - I wonder if that was a social comment or something. Sheba outflew Apollo and Starbuck and she doesn't get to be Lt.? I think there are a few really good names for dogs in this list: Boomer, Boxey, Bojay.

Captain Apollo
Lt. Starbuck
Commander Adama
Lt. Boomer
Athena
Cassiopea
Flight Sgt. Jolly
Boxey
Col. Tigh
Baltar
Flt. Corp. Rigel
Flt. Officer Omega
Sheba
Dr. Salik
Dr. Wilk
Brie
Bojay
Greenbean
Imperious Leader
Lucifer
Muffit the Daggit

The actor credited with playing the Imperious Leader (I think I might steal that instead of the Supreme Commander title I currently hold in the CC Squad) is Dick Durock. I'm sure he's a perfectly fine man, but his name sounds like a Private Investigator on the Flintstones. I believe I'd go by Richard.

No comments: