Thursday, April 08, 2004

Work Rant

You wouldn't think I'd have a work rant, considering I spent the day at the state office testing new programming and enjoying the perks that come with the state office. But when I got back to the local office, I found that Greg had done something that he was told specifically not to. And he didn't even do it right. So, after I confirmed with Tony that Greg was in fact told not to do this one thing during last month's team meeting, I sent another email to my supervisor detailing what Greg had done and asking her to once again tell him to keep his grubby paws off my job. Well, not in those words, but I did ask that he refrain from doing things that he's been told not to do. I told Tony that Greg should keep his grubby paws off my job. So, since the Ram will be in my office tomorrow, I'm sure Tony will have a few words with her about the situation. He likes to brown-nose like that. Tony could see how very angry I was. I think I even scared John a bit. Oh, and some guy left a message on my voice mail today. I don't get calls from the general public, so this was very unusual. And unfortunately, since he only provided his first name and a phone number, I couldn't even look him up in our computer system to see who he might be. So, I just deleted the message. If it's important, he'll call back and talk to someone who's supposed to take his call. I would've said, someone who cared, but that doesn't define anyone at work - LOL. Just kidding. But then if this guy cared about talking to someone, he would have left more information than his first name. We do have quite a few Scott's in our system.

No comments: