Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Last night Neighborcat escaped from the building I had been keeping him in. I knew he didn't want to be there, but I really didn't think he'd find a way out. Dad kept asking me how Neighborcat got out, like I would know. So, he's had four days of antibiotics, hopefully that will be enough for him. His toe is still pretty big, but maybe it's healed up enough. I told Scarlett about it this morning and said that Neighborcat had 'pulled a Houdini" by escaping. She suggested I rename Neighborcat Houdini, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it took Neighborcat a really long time to find a way out, so maybe naming him for a master escape artist just isn't a good idea. John brought some doughnuts to work this morning for Secretaries Day and then remembered that his secretary can't stand the smell of doughnuts. But April and I got one. Raspberry filled. Yum. I can't believe April even likes the same kind of doughnuts I do. We really did good when we hired her.

Monday night I watched the final episode of the Discovery Health National Body Challenge show. Finally, a woman won. I would like to say that she deserved it, and she did work hard, after all she owned a cookie and candy company, but I really think they picked a woman because everyone was beginning to think it was fixed.

No comments: