Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Today was a sucky day. Greg once again thought he knew how to do my job. So much so that he stopped the adj. unit from disbursing money because that wasn't what he thought should happen. I am getting really, really sick of him. And to think I was almost over the cookie binge. *Sigh* I bought another pack of chunky chocolate chip cookies today. I complained to the Ram about Greg and her excuse was "oh, these audits are just so complicated." Well, what's he doing sticking his nose into something he doesn't understand? Either send his butt to training, or make him do HIS work for a change. I'll have to tell April to start looking at the case review dates on all of his cases. If one's out of date, we will send him an email to review the case. I know what I'm going to do for stress management though. I'm going to find one of those dart guns that have the darts with suction cups on them. Then I can shoot darts at some dart board that I can name for whoever is driving me nuts. Scarlett will never leave my cube if she gets ahold of it though.

No comments: