Monday, April 19, 2004

Right now I'm watching the Uncut, Uncensored and Untalented episode of American Idol. And the title is misleading. There are a few talented contestants on this episode who didn't make it onto the show. But I really feel bad for the contestants who aren't as talented as they thought. You'd think the judges could be a little nicer to them. Everyone picks on Simon as the bad guy but that Randy seemed a little mean too. But I guess after hearing thousands of not so talented contestants, you run out of nice things to say. And I just saw a commercial for the Swan, a reality show for cosmetic surgery and the surgeon said "it's a scalpel, not a magic wand." What's with all the meanness on tv? No wonder we're at war with all this meanness in the media. You can tell I don't watch much network tv.

No comments: