Friday, April 23, 2004

Neighborcat received two more doses of his medicine today! Hopefully he is on his way to getting better, but I don't think his running around is helping his poor foot. Today I was at our state office doing some work for the new programming. I found a problem so it was a good day. The help desk people didn't say anything about yesterday's little problem, so that was good too. This evening, I was driving through town and I ended up behind this shiney, big black Chevy truck. The license plate said, "sadl up". I thought, "I doubt this guy is a horse afficionado. He probably means something entirely different." But then I thought, "Too bad Scarlett couldn't get that license plate." I guess she could get one that says, "gddy up". If it's not already taken. I stopped at Walmart tonight and bought my niece a bubble making gun. I haven't tried it out yet, but I will before she comes down again. She was supposed to come down today for an overnight stay but she has some medicine to take so she's staying home with her parents.

No comments: