Wednesday, November 21, 2007

6 Days off - Now That's Something to Give Thanks For

Well, I'm off from work until Wednesday next week. Yay!! I've started with the Thanksgiving Dinner already. I made the cranberry sauce. The only problem is that I didn't have mandarin oranges to go in it. Mom is supposed to bring some up tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to turn the puppies loose in the house while Mom and Dad are here so they can watch Fritz. Maybe after being out for most of the day, the puppies will learn to ignore Fritz and Fritz will learn to not eat the puppies. Tonight I took them all outside, but had to bring them in early. The neighbor's new dog was up here at the house. Fritz chased it down the drive way, then Steffi followed. I had to go get them.

I've got a lot of cooking to do. I have to make the homemade noodles early tomorrow and then set out the rolls. The turkey breast is between 9 and 10 pounds so it will have to cook about 3 hours and 20 minutes I think (20 minutes a pound). It might have to go longer, it's still frozen, even though I set it down in the refrigerator Tuesday morning. I told mom and dad that we only needed some ice cream for dessert. I wasn't interested in eating cake or candy or cookies or anything. But mom said dad was making a cake for dessert. And I saw mom and dad at walmart tonight after work and they were buying ice cream for me. Yay!

No comments: