Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sewing Project

I made a pillow for the puppies today for their box. I used the two-toned denim fabric I ordered some time ago for it. The blue side is showing. I didn't want the red showing, it's too much of an excitable color, I don't care if dogs are supposed to be color blind. The end result of the pillow project works. Winnie's sleeping in the box now, despite listening to American Idol Rewind which is highlighting all the bad auditions.

I took the puppies to Grandma's and Grandpa's today and they spent quite a bit of time sleeping on my lap. They are supposed to be paying attention to their grandparents, not me.

And the puppies have been out in the house today too. They spent an extra hour out today because I was watching golf and didn't want to miss any of it to feed Steffi and Fritz.

I think Fritz is doing better with his hair ball issue. I've been feeding him butter and dad went out to tractor supply this morning and I had him buy anything he could find that was formulated for hairballs. He came back with Science Diet catfood. But Fritz eats it too. He coughs a bit now but I think it might just be a sore throat issue.

No comments: