Monday, November 26, 2007

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck

Tonight's the night. Bryce is alive and Chuck may or may not find out why Bryce sent him the Intersect. Of course, I'm talking about the NBC show, Chuck. I can't wait until it comes on. The previews looked really good.

Other happenings: Winnie and PJ spent another day outside the pen. Fritz snapped at Winnie and she yipped today. He didn't hurt her though. Well, he hurt her feelings. I took advantage of cyber monday and ordered a ink/paper kit for my new digital camera printer from Staples. There was no easy button - it took me an hour to buy the one little thing. They made me sign up for an online account and jump through all kinds of hoops. And it took forever with my dial up connection. I'm not sure free shipping was worth that.

I still have another day off! Yay!!!!!! I like taking these long vacations.

No comments: