Sunday, November 11, 2007

As Requested

I was tagged by Kari to compile a list of courses I would take to fix my life. Here are the rules:
"Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It's more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you'd also like to take. Tag five."

So my list would be:
1. Classical Mythology - This is from Kari's list and I would take this class only if real life male models were used for illustrative purposes. LOL. Not sure how this would fix my life, but I wouldn't be bored.

2. Donald Trump's Guide to Making Money - I have a nice nest egg put aside but I would like to turn it into Millions. Well, I'd settle for just one measly Million.

3. Denise Austin's How to Get Fit and Stay There - I was there once and I'd really like to go back.

4. The Lazy Owner's Guide to Training Your Canine Pets - Winnie and PJ need to learn to come when they are called. And Fritz needs to learn to get along with the puppies. Techniques would also work on the human male variety.

5. Self-Hypnosis and You - If Denise Austin's class doesn't stick with me, I can hypnotize myself into working out every day and not overeating.

6. Learn to Speak Spanish - I really need a class to be able to learn Spanish. It will come in handy for the next class.......

7. Spain on $100 a Day - I keep saying that some day I will move to Spain. So, it would be smart to take a class to get me prepared. And if I meet a really handsome and successful Spaniard, I can use hypnosis techniques learned in my Self-hypnosis class on him :)


8. Shy Away From Shyness - If I ever want to actually say something to guys like Sergio Garcia when I'm at a tournament, then I would need to get rid of my shyness and speak out. Those who read my blogs are no doubt stunned that I am not this outspoken in my other life.

Now, I have no idea who I would tag to keep this going. I'll have to think on that.......

No comments: