Friday, November 23, 2007

Money, Money, Money

I spent a lot today shopping. I got up at 3am to get ready for the 5am sale at walmart. Dad wanted to get there by 4am to find out where everything was and to get in line. They 'sold out' of the laptops within minutes (that's in quotes because there were three just sitting there on a counter but the employee said they were sold out. Obviously the employees bought those - not fair that the employees get theirs first, rather than the customers.) Speaking of the employees, they were running through the store with box cutters this morning. The blades were extended. What did we buy? At 5am, we got the SD cards that were on sale, the Garmin Travel unit, the portable dvd player, the $4.00 appliances, and the $29.00 sheets. I went back to Walmart around 7:30am, because as you know I had to go to town again anyway to get my package at the post office. This trip to walmart resulted in me spending about $435.00. I did Christmas shopping and shopping for me. I got my niece and nephew presents, my brother in law a present, mom and dad two presents each, I got Winnie and PJ a pet carrier (and they fit in this one), I bought another Kodak digital camera and printer bundle. I have a camera and printer, but I dropped the camera a while back and figured I should just buy one to have as a back up. I also bought the digital picture frame that was on sale and the new Bo Bice cd and a George Strait cd.

I haven't listened to the music yet. I put pictures on an sd card and hooked up the digital picture frame, then took a nap.

Winnie and PJ are out with the dogs again today. Fritz is still grouchy. Sometimes he's friendly and that confuses the puppies because they then think he's happy all the time.

My package at the post office? It was the sewing basket I ordered from Joann. I wasn't allowed to pick the pattern on the basket, but the one they sent me has cats on it, so it's not so bad.

No comments: