Friday, November 09, 2007

Yiippeeee It's Friday!!!!!

I had a busy day off today. I had to travel to another county to get my drivers license renewed - better picture now but I still hate having my picture taken. Then I came home and helped dad take the big air conditioner out of the window on the porch. It's closed off all the time so it didn't matter to me if he took the a/c out or not. I never used it. After that, I went to the bank, shopped at a couple of stores, ate at the Pizza Hut buffet, did the walmart thing, stopped by Krogers and then came home. After I put away the groceries, I started playing with the fabric I ordered. Dad brought it up today and I set out to make the steering wheel cover for my car. It turned out really well. I could have gotten the elastic a little tighter but it works so I'm happy.

One thing I am not happy about is my weight. I weighed myself this morning because of getting my license renewed. I weigh entirely too much. I will have to rededicate myself to working out and dieting come January. I will try to limit the damage until January but this coming week is the conference for work - there's no diet food at the resort, then the following week is Thanksgiving - no diet food there. I'll have a few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas so hopefully I can do something about my weight during those weeks.

On tap for tomorrow - dying my hair, watching golf, playing with more of my fabric and with the puppies. Sunday is the trip to mom and dad's and monday evening I head out for the conference. Sometime this weekend I need to type up the care instructions for the dogs. I wrote them for mom and dad for when they dogsit for me this coming week.

No comments: