Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Puppies Day Out

Well, today I had to go to work and I left the puppies out with Fritz and Steffi. I was worried that Fritz might eat them because he still growls and snaps at them, but when dad came over to check on them today, he said they were all sleeping. Winnie had appropriated the spare bed and had it all to herself. PJ was asleep on a pillow on the floor next to Steffi's chair. I got home and all four of them were prancing around happy to see me :)

I got the rest of the Christmas presents today in the mail, so now all I have to do is wrap them. I've hidden Mom and Dad's but my sister's I've left out. It's not likely she will see it since she's in Florida and I'm hundreds of miles away.

I've been 2 days now back on the diet and exercise program. It was hard to get on that treadmill tonight because I couldn't get work out of my head. Evil worker ticked me off today. But that was a worker from a different office. At least the workers in my office were happy to see me.

Well, I've got some work to do before bedtime. Wash the dogs' water dishes, put down new puppy pads.

No comments: