Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Brrrr...............

Well, they're talking snow on the news. Just flurries and some light snow in the mountains. Why can't it just be 70 mildly warm degrees all year around?

The puppies have not liked it that I've gone back to work this week. They have taken great pains to shred puppy pads these last couple of days.

I watched Chuck last night. Found out that Bryce got Chuck kicked out of Stanford to save him from a career in the CIA - Chuck was too nice of a guy and Bryce didn't want to see him get hurt. At the end of the show, Chuck said that maybe they would find out why Bryce sent the Intersect to him. I think that's pretty obvious - the Intersect in the wrong hands could hurt many, many people. But the intersect in Chuck's brain will only be used by Chuck and his humanity. Chuck has ethics whereas the government types controlling the Intersect probably don't. I hope this show comes out on dvd so I can get it.

I guess the writers' strike will be affecting tv viewing for millions. I tend to have the tv on the golf channel, tennis channel, or the history channel - something like that. I did see a joke somewhere - it said something like "the writers are picketing and holding up their signs, but shouldn't the signs be blank?" Heehee.

I let my Tracfone go dead again by forgetting to buy the stupid year long card of minutes. This time, I got a card that would bring my renewal date to 12/20/07. Surely to goodness I will remember to buy a stupid tracfone card on my birthday every year and not let the phone go dead. At least I didn't lose any of my minutes/units. And I didn't lose my phone number. I could have done with a better phone number. It's not mathematically harmonious. I probably wouldn't forget to buy these cards if I actually used my cell phone.

No comments: