Saturday, November 10, 2007

Golf Day

Well, today I spent much of the day watching or listening to golf on tv. I dyed my hair this morning and then worked on some sewing. I made the puppies Christmas outfits. I just need to sew on some velcro and then I'll take some pictures. I made Winnie a harness out of blue corduroy. I sewed a strip of yellow ribbon down the center. The blue and yellow theme is supposed to be for the European Ryder Cup team, but I'm sure those poeple here locally will believe Winnie is a WVU fan. Not. We don't like WVU in this house. I also took the puppies out for a walk. PJ got away from me but luckily she was chasing after Fritz so I was able to call Fritz to me and snag PJ's leash as she ran by. It was cold today. I'm glad PJ had her coat.

I've been chatting with Scarlett about dieting. I told her that I might have to give up cooking for Lent and start Lent early, like January 1. I've been watching the LPGA tour and some of those golfers look really fit. I think I need to find a Paula Creamer poster to hang up for inspiration.

I went through my box of unread romance novels and picked out 6 to take with me to the conference this week. I don't think I'll be able to read all of them, but at least I'll be prepared.

No comments: