Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very glad it's Friday.

Last night, I went to bed and I was hungry. So, I added up all the calories I had eaten yesterday and they totaled about 1100 calories. That's 100 short of the 1200 I should be getting while I'm on a diet. But I didn't get up and eat anything. I just went to sleep. Since I didn't work out I didn't think it was too important that I ate a few too less calories yesterday. And I'm not working out tonight. Work ticked me off and if I tie myself to the treadmill I'll feel stuck there with work stuff running through my head. I might do pilates though. I can do that in front of the tv in here.

The puppies are no where near their puppy pads when they poopy while I'm at work. I think I will need to reposition the puppy pads to try to get them on track. I think maybe one of them is trying and the other one pounces on her because she wants to play.

I got the hypnosis book today in the mail. Did I tell you about that? I ordered it thinking I could hypnotize myself into thinking 1400 calories a day is soooooo filling that I just can't eat another bite. LOLOL.

I also bought this really cute penguin christmas decoration today at Rite Aid. It's acrylic and it lights up.

Well, I need to feed the dogs and get the puppies back in their pen.

No comments: