Sunday, November 04, 2007

A quiet Sunday

Not too much is going on today. I took the puppies to see their Grandma and Grandpa this morning. Cleaned their pen and nursery this morning. Did a load of laundry. Ate a pan of brownies. Re-read parts of Winter Roses. Researched sewing machines online. Took the puppies for their walk this afternoon. Fritz threw up again this evening. He's been eating dirt and grass and leaves and stuff. I think I'm going to have to give him some vitamins or something. I got my car insurance bill from the AARP-related insurance that dad signed my car up for. Mine is $1008.00 for a year for one vehicle. Dad's is $1169.00 for two vehicles. How fair is that? And his vehicles are newer than mine. It's all because I drive more than he does. I drive 10 miles a day and he doesn't. I cleaned off the dining room table and dusted it to get ready for Thanksgiving Dinner. We are doing Thanksgiving at my house, and Christmas at Mom and Dad's.

I know it seems like I'm wishing my life away, but I only work 4 days this week and then I'll have about 4 days off. I am really looking forward to those 4 days off. Unfortunately, the fourth day will be ruined because of work. I have to go to a conference that starts Tuesday the 13th. Well, my ride is going to the conference site the night before so that means part of my day off Monday will be ruined because that evening will be spent traveling to the conference site. I bought a book light and I'm bringing a stack of romance novels to read. I can read in the car on the way to the conference.

No comments: