Sunday, November 18, 2007

Back Home

Well, Monday through Thursday I was at a work conference, far, far away from home. I got home Thursday and was so very happy to be home with my dogs, my cat, my bed and my pillow. Friday I went to work and then stopped at the bank and did a bit of shopping. I had to get money to put on my prepaid credit card so I could start Christmas Shopping. That's what I've been doing this weekend. I bought some things for Mom and Dad and for my sister and brother in law. I haven't started on their kids yet. I figure I can get some of those things locally.

Dad dogsat for me this week and he took the puppies out for their walks and kept up with the puppy pads and even took Fritz out for a walk all his own.

Today, dad said he was going to the day after thanksgiving sale at walmart so he could get a $4.00 coffee pot to keep here at my house. I wasn't going to go to the sale, but I figure since Dad is going, I can go with him. I have to figure out what I'm going to buy. If I wanted to spend a lot of money, I could. I've been wanting a laptop and they have one that I would buy. But, I've heard that with Vista, you pretty much have to get a new printer and other new stuff. Not to mention that with a laptop, you have to buy things like batteries and other accessories. I don't know if I want to go down that road of having to keep buying stuff.

No comments: