Sunday, October 26, 2003

Halloween is only a few days away, so I thought I would post some links to some Halloween websites.

Halloween Central

Halloween Magazine

Halloween on the Net

Halloween on the Web

The History and Customs of Halloween

Halloween was never a big deal in my house. We never went trick-or-treating and only dressed up for school parties. I actually hated to dress up. But for some reason, this year, I'm in the mood. I'm sure the cable networks will be showing some old Dracula movies. They will be fun to watch. I'm not a fan of really scary or bloody movies, but the old movies, with cheesy special effects, are in a different class.
My dad is trying to spend my money again. He likes to spend my money. He got me an extended warranty for my car, on which I had to pay 10% interest, he switched my car insurance to a different company and increased my coverage, and now he says I should pay part of the vet bill for my sister's cat. I think changing the cats' litterbox and buying an occasional bag of catfood is a significant contribution, especially since I can't get mom or dad to change the litterbox. And I can't forget the pound of turkey I was buying each week for my sister's cat Shade. And it isn't as if I don't have other pet related expenses. I just spent $38.00 for worm pills for the dogs. And I buy the dogs their treats and the cats some canned cat food and the litter for the litterbox. And I have bought the house cats flea drops over the summer. I think Dad should get coal for Christmas this year. After he spends the rest of my money for other stuff, that's all I'll be able to afford anyway.

No comments: