Friday, October 17, 2003

This is just plain stupid. As bad as Freedom Fries.

Well, here we are at another Friday. Yay! I've been half on vacation all week after having 4 whole days off from work. I shudder to think of how lazy I would be if I had taken a whole week off. My niece is here visiting us. She's been asleep ever since I got home at 5:30. She'll be up until the wee hours of the morning, I'm sure. Fritz, my half pomeranian, half miniature collie, ran out the door tonight to the outside without a human companion. Fritz never goes out without being on his leash. If he gets loose outside, it scares him to death, so we were really worried about Fritz. By the time I got my shoes on to go after him, he was standing on the porch waiting to get in. I let him in and he ran inside with his tail and his ears down, afraid he was going to get into trouble I guess. But, I think I have figured out why Fritz tries to bite us and why he barks at us when we leave the house. Since being outside scares him, he thinks it scares us and he is just trying to protect us. I wish he'd stop.

No comments: