Monday, October 06, 2003

Just deleted a spam post from my guestbook. Let's all boo the nexium pharmacy folks. BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alias was great last night! My favorite line: Sydney (female) has it out with Director Lindsay (male) in the men's room. Lindsay says, "This is the men's room." (Reminding Sydney that she doesn't belong there and has violated his privacy, blah, blah, blah). Syd responds, "Who let you in?" LOLOL!!! My personal speculation: I think Irina is part of the Covenant and she was the one who kidnapped Syd and had her kill Lazeray. No one else will suspect Syd's mom of doing it, so I will. The Covenant is a group of Russian Nationals - Syd's mom is Russian. They apparently had Syd kill Lazeray, Syd's mom worked with Lazeray's son, Sark, probably even knows the whole family well. They worked out a deal to free Sark, Syd's mom worked with Sark. Anyway, everyone thinks it's Sloane who Sydney has to stop to keep the Prophesy from happening, no one's focusing on the other Rambaldi Freak - Syd's Mom, Irina. Can't wait for next week!

I think the tea dye did work on my hair. I checked out my hair at work under the florescent lights and it looked different. And then at home tonight, it looked a little different.

I'm considering doing some shopping Friday. I have the day off and I think I might head north to the mall. I haven't decided if I will invite myself to lunch with my friends in the wood co. office. I might be able to get all my shopping done before lunch and then just head on home. I'm actually going to do some Christmas shopping. I usually wait until December to start, but I'm in the mood. And for some reason, I keep thinking it's going to snow a foot or two in December and I won't be able to shop then. Plus, Martha Stewart towels are on sale at KMart. I can't pass that up. Free Martha!!

No comments: