Thursday, October 02, 2003

One Bovine Short of a Herd

Today, Dad took our bull to the slaughterh - uh, that's "the retired bovine farm". Sorry. So, we are now one bovine short. But I hear that we may be getting a new, younger, bull in the near future.

Work was average. We are planning to dress up for Halloween. I think I'm going to come to work as Julie. I can put my hair up in a clip and I'll be ready. I told Julie my plans and she said, "Just make sure the hair's wet." She always comes to work with wet hair. I don't have any bibbed overalls though. Hmm... Julie's coming as Maxine from Hallmark card fame. We've also suggested that we have a trick or treat time on the day we all dress up. I think water guns would be a great trick. But as I am one of the all time great masters of the prank, I think I could do better at coming up with a really good trick.

Now. On to some links.....
Satire is great. First the RIAA, now this...

Somehow, this show seems more fitting on FOX...

Good thing some people I work with don't have pets...

No comments: