Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Interesting list....

Well, I wore my tiara to work today for Halloween. Not many people noticed it. So, I guess I don't need my tiara because I'm regal enough. LOL! Poor John got humiliated about three times today. Carol Anne dressed up in one of those inflatable suits that looked like a ballerina. She would track John down and dance for him, with him and even attempted a really ugly lap dance. I mean she actually got on the man's lap, at work. I was disgusted for John. Now I tease Tony quite a bit, but I never invade his personal space to that degree. And I don't tease John much at all. They also had a pot luck lunch at work today, everyone brought some food to share. I didn't participate, but when I saw those rolls, I wished I had. But since I'm having to make something for Barb N's retirement lunch on Friday, I decided I wouldn't bring anything for today's lunch. I made a lei out of paper for Tony to wear and threw it on him this morning. He wore it for a while, but it started bothering him. He didn't tear it up though; I told him Tracy wanted to see it when she gets back from training. And I told him how much work it took to make it.

Today is the last day for the cat's eye ointment. I think the vet said to give it to her for 5 days. I can't wait for it to be over. She can't either. She growls at us every time we pick her up now. I was going to stop at the Post Office tonight on the way home from work to get a money order for a Christmas present I had won on ebay, but I got out of work late and couldn't do it. It's a good thing, to quote Martha Stewart, since tonight when I checked my email, I found I had gotten a response from the other ebay seller I'd won other things from. Now I can send off payments for all the auctions tomorrow and just have the one trip to make to the Post Office. That will be much better.

No comments: