Friday, October 10, 2003

Well, I shopped til I dropped today. I got pink Martha Stewart towels. Really pretty. I bought flanel sheets - with pictures of pigs on them. I couldn't believe it when I saw them. I just had to have them. And they were 50% off. I got another set of sheets half off as well. I only bought one Christmas present today, so I have a ways to go yet on that front. The whole day I was surrounded by smelly candles, and would you believe that I didn't start sneezing until I came home? I have been sneezing continuously since. I must be allergic to my dad.

And something has been bothering me about the tv show Alias. Sydney comes back from a disappearance and 'death' of two years and when they show her in her new apartment, she's unpacking boxes. What did she have to move into her new place? Her apartment burned down to cover up her disappearance. All her stuff should be gone. And if it's not, who's been paying the storage fee for the past two years? Her father was in the custody of the NSC for the last year, I don't think they'd let him continue to do business while behind bars. And speaking of her father, Syd gets him released from custody and he has access to fancy suits to wear when he comes back to the office? Where's he living? I'm betting the government siezed all his assets when they locked him away. I don't think the government would be so quick to give them back. The time span on the show was less than a week between his release and his return to the office. I really think the writers should have addressed this a little more.

No comments: