Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm Back!!!

My modem got fried this weekend. The electric went off and then came back on while I was online. My modem paid the price. Today I finally got to take my cpu to some computer tech geek in a neighboring town and got a new modem put in. He also added 256K of ram. He was really upset that my computer was soooo slow. Now it's fast.

As for Phoebe - There have been so many little things that she's done or not done that I could write about. In fact I have written about some of them. I started keeping notes on the computer since I couldn't blog. Yesterday I instituted the 7 days schedule. I gave her a couple of days here to get to know things and the dogs and me. She knows what the puppy pads are for, but she doesn't think she has to use them. So, she's on the 7 days schedule of being locked in her crate for most of the time and only getting out for potty time, feed and water time and play time. I'm only going so far as puppy pad training. I think it's too much to ask her to learn outside too when I will only have about 8 hours a day to train her - I'm sleeping and working the other 16. If I can get her puppy pad trained, I will be really happy.

Since I didn't have the internet to play on, I wrote a little on the novel I started some time back. And I watched some of my I Dream of Jeannie dvds. I like that show. I watched American Idol last night - it was country night.

I have to go to work for half a day tomorrow and Friday. It's Masters Golf Week this week, so I picked a good week to take off for puppy training.

No comments: