Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday

Today has been a pretty good day. Except for the fact that Steffi is sick again. She's been throwing up today and eating grass. If she doesn't feel better by tomorrow after work, I'll have to take her back to the vet. But otherwise, it's been a pretty decent day. I opened the door to the family room today and let Phoebe play. Come to think of it, Steffi was out on the back porch looking for stray catfood today. Maybe she got into some that had been exposed to ant spray or something. Maybe whatever Steffi has will run its course and she'll be better tomorrow. Anyway, Phoebe played and I cleaned the fans. Phoebe even intentionally left the family room, came back into the living room and used a puppy pad today. If only she would do that all the time. After lunch I took all three dogs outside and chained Phoebe up to a chair I was sitting in. She walked around and rolled around on the ground for a while and I got some sun. Then we came in and took a nap on the couch.

I'm going to have to clean up the family room and that back porch area. I think I'm moving into the family room next weekend.

No comments: