Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nice Sunny Evening

It was so nice this evening when I got off work that I decided to take the dogs out for a longer time than normal once I got home. They went out for the potty trip, then we all came in and had our dinner, then I took them back outside. Phoebe got chained up so she could run around but not run off and I got to walk for a bit. Not too long because Phoebe looked like she might want a drink of water after about ten minutes. But we all got a little extra fresh air and sun.

I got my books from eharlequin.com today. I can't wait to start reading them.

I got some gas for the car this morning. I remember when $10.00 could actually buy you something, but these days you can't buy a trip to work for $10.00. This is ridiculous. Especially since they said tonight on the news that Exxon announced an $8 billion profit for the first quarter of this year. They are talking about the government giving everyone a $100.00 gas rebate. I hope the government gets that money from the oil companies.

No comments: