Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Today

I got Phoebe's AKC application in the mail today. I have to get that filled out and sent in. Dad came up and cleaned out the vacuum cleaner and took apart the carpet cleaner for me. He said he might come up tomorrow to mow the grass since it finally stopped raining. I had to make no bake cookies tonight. We are having a potluck lunch tomorrow at work.

Speaking of work, it really bothered me today when one of the old women brought her daughter and grandbaby into the work area. They sat down in the file room right next to my cube and the baby started screaming. She screamed for a half an hour. I couldn't get any work done because it was so distracting. You have to be a little flexible with the employees' families coming in all the time since I'm surrounded by old grannies who talk baby crap all day long, but it is a place of business and people who are employed there should work there and not hold family reunions.

No comments: