Saturday, April 08, 2006

This Morning

Phoebe had to be corrected once for trying to pee on the carpet. But later, she chose to pee on a puppy pad. So, I think that's a positive sign. I don't think we are there yet and that I can say she is trained. I still don't think she knows enough to think to herself "hey, I have to go, let's find a puppy pad."

Fritz chased her through the house this morning like he chases cats. That may not be a good thing, but I think I will need to let him chase her and catch her so he can settle down and realize that she's not all that special. Phoebe pounced on Steffi this morning and Steffi whipped around and snapped at her. She didn't bite. She stopped just short of that so I don't think she will hurt Phoebe.

I got Phoebe a stuffed doggy toy at Walmart yesterday. She loves it. She runs through the house with it and shakes it. Thankfully, it has saved my hands from the biting.

No comments: