Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sunny Day

Today after work, I came home and took Phoebe for her walk. Then I put her in her crate, changed into shorts and a sports bra and went outside myself for some exercise and to try to get a tan. I think I got a little bit of a tan.

At work we had a potluck lunch. It was pretty good.

Dad came up and mowed the grass today while I was at work. He brought instant coffee to make since I don't have a coffee maker and I don't drink coffee. He spilled coffee on the counter just like he did when he lived here.

Phoebe had two accidents this morning. And one this evening. We have more work to do on the puppy pad/treat thing.

Alias is coming back on tonight. I missed the last two episodes but I found a website that had a summary of the last episode that aired before Jennifer Garner had her baby. So, I'm pretty much caught up. I did record the episodes I missed, but I figure that Alias is so complex that you can miss a few episodes and it really won't matter in terms of the big picture. You know, bad guys, good guys and how it all ends in a few weeks. Plus, I plan to get the dvds when they come out. I guess I'll have to get online tomorrow night to see who America kicked off American Idol. I'll be missing it tonight to watch Alias.

No comments: