Saturday, April 22, 2006

Phoebe's Day Out

I took Phoebe to mom and dad's today. Mom was thrilled to see her. Phoebe had fun and she and I took a nice nap on the big couch. I miss that couch. Phoebe responded to Dad more than mom but that's because she sees dad more often. Mom won't come to the house. I don't know why. It might have something to do with her oxygen tank.

I did sleep in a little bit today. I got up at about 10 after 5am instead of 10 til 5 am. Phoebe held it that bit longer so hopefully I can get a little more sleep next week when I go back to work.

I mailed off her AKC application and stuff this morning and did a little shopping. I bought these cd roms that have cookbooks on them. I think I will like them except that one of the cd roms doesn't have pictures of the food. I like to see the pictures.

I bought some potatoes today and plan to make mashed potatoes with my ricer. I have a lot of cooking plans. I think I'll be making soup or something tonight. Tomorrow is turkey breast day. Steffi ran out and has been eating bologna for the last couple of days.

Last night I put some pictures of Phoebe in the photo album. I need to take more of them all. I don't have very many pictures of Steffi and not many at all of her as a puppy.

No comments: