Friday, April 07, 2006

It's Friday

I worked half a day today as part of the puppy training thing. I went to walmart early this morning and got a super-duper surge protector power strip for my computer. I did not want to have to take it back to the computer fix-it guy again. We are supposed to have bad storms and we are under a Tornado watch until 11 pm so I thought I had better get the power strip. I took Phoebe out to work today so the people at work could see her. Then I stopped by Mom and Dad's for a bit. Uncle Harold is in from Indiana and he has his pomeranian, Penny, with him. I was hoping I would see Penny, but they weren't there. Mom's neighbor liked Phoebe. The neighbor has several dogs. I don't think Phoebe's had an accident today. For some reason she shredded the puppy pad in her crate overnight. I don't know why. Phoebe did do her business outside a few times today, both here and at Mom's. Mom and Dad seem to really like Phoebe. Dad even kissed her as we were leaving. Of course, she isn't there all the time.

I have a headache. I don't know if it's from needing more sleep, or from sinuses, or from the sugar I got from the two doughnuts I ate at work this morning. John brought in some for the office. He also brought in a brownie for his secretary. She hates the smell of doughnuts.

No comments: