Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why?

Why did I watch American Idol last night? I try not to watch that show, but I ended up watching it. There wasn't much of anything else on. They did Queen night last night and all the contestants sang Queen songs.

Phoebe peed today in the bathroom, but she held #2 until I got home and did that outside. And she held both 1 and 2 overnight and did her business this morning when I took her out at 5am. And tonight she was sniffing around the puppy pads in the living room so I took her out again. After a bit of running, she finally peed.

On TLC they have a life lesson commercial - the one where there are better rewards than food. I know what that's like. My dogs beg like that for treats and I give them treats just like that woman did the kid. That's funny.

No comments: