Sunday, April 16, 2006

Rest of Sunday

Well, the carpet is cleaned and dried and the laundry and soup are done. Phoebe and I actually took a nap today. Yay! Getting up at 4:50am every day to take Phoebe out really wears me out. I tried my snow cone maker and it does in fact make snow. It chops the ice up finer than mom's ice crusher. I have eaten way too many cookies today. I'm trying to get rid of them so I don't have any more in the house, which is a bad idea. I froze the last few cookies. I don't think I'll be eating anything else tonight and I'll probably be sucking on this snow cone ice for a few days to recover from the sugar overload.

As for the housebreaking of Phoebe, she's probably 70% trained or so. Most of the time she uses the puppy pads, but there are times when she doesn't. She won't get her freedom for the rest of the house until she improves.

Right now I'm watching Globe Trekker on PBS. You know, the show where the host goes to exciting foreign places. Well, tonight's port of call is....... Florida. Not too exciting. But at least she moves on to the Bahamas after a while.

I finished reading a book I started last week. It was a bit boring and slow, and it was part of a series that I didn't know about before buying the book. So, I skipped a few chapters and read the last couple just to see how it ends. I even wrote some on the novel I'm sort of writing. I'm having a hard time writing it though because I only read dialogue when I read books so I have to force myself to write the extra stuff.

No comments: