Sunday, January 04, 2004

I was right. Chocolate syrup and milk definitely improves the taste of the WeightWatcher's ice cream.

I watched Trading Spaces Family tonight and that Hildi Santos once again ticked me off. The homeowners working with her actually said, "I thought the whole purpose of this show was to do the room the way we wanted to." Yeah, I thought that too, but no one told the designers that. This is why I like Changing Rooms better. If the homeowner doesn't like something Laurence is doing, he either talks them into it or he changes what he's doing. But he listens to the homeowner. Hildi doesn't. She glued feathers to a wall a few weeks ago. The whole wall covered in feathers. If you ever wondered what happened to all the feathers from the chickens used by KFC, this might answer that question for you.

No comments: