Sunday, January 04, 2004

I'm stumped on this Flight Simulator 2004 game. I get the plane on the ground (by crashing, usually), apply the brakes, pull the throttle all the way back to idle but the plane keeps going??? I've got to start doing those flying lessons soon. I'm printing out a lot of the learning center information (now that I have a printer) so I can have the keyboard commands to look at and so I can read about all the different planes. Hopefully I can print out those lessons too once I get there.

The Discovery Health channel is sponsoring a nationwide "body challenge". This is based on the two editions of the tv show in which 12 contestants challenge each other to lose weight and get healthy in 16 weeks. At the end of the challenge a group of judges (nutritionists, psychologists, former winners of the show etc) pick the contestant they believe overcame the most obstacles. I think it's nice that the channel is doing a real life challenge that anyone can participate in, but I liked watching the tv show. I wish they'd do another edition.

No comments: