Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy Bee

Well, I did some work today. I bathed the puppies, extracted a hairball from the bathtub drain, vacuumed the living room, cooked a turkey for steffi, made cookies for the dogs, washed all the dishes up and worked out off and on throughout the day.

It was 10 degrees this morning at 5am so it didn't get down to the 0 to 5 they had predicted. But I'm sure there was a wind chill to factor in.

Well, tennis coverage today has essentially been all reruns. I've seen the same thing over and over again. I would complain more but I can't spell the names of the players I want to complain about.

I weighed myself this morning and there was no change from yesterday morning. I wonder if it was because of the nap I took yesterday. I took one today but I've worked out more today to compensate. I don't know if it will do any good.

I've got one more day off, thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Hopefully, I can get some extra exercise in tomorrow too. I've been sticking to the diet so I know I can't really gain weight.

No comments: