Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Change of Routine

Today I took the puppies to see their grandma and grandpa. Usually, that's a Sunday trip, but as tonight is supposed to be a chilly 0 to 5 degrees, I thought it would just be too cold to go out tomorrow. I took the useless mouse traps with us and dad managed to fix them for me.

I came home and did some laundry, took a nap, finally fixed the puppies' bed cover that I started making a while back. I made sure all my dishes were washed up in case my water freezes overnight. And I read one of the Violet Winspear books I recently got in the mail. It helped me to pass the time and not be tempted to snack. I've stuck to the diet today and most of the workout. I didn't work out the arms.

I've been watching the Australian Open Tennis tournament. In the last two days they've shown Roger Federer's 5 set match at least three times on two networks. Enough already. There's other tennis they could be showing. I know it was a good match. They could show it again after the tournament's over.

No comments: